Tuesday, July 17, 2012

volcano uncovered.

waterfall tour of near banos by bicycle, amazing!! what a day off
this is my fearless leader shawn using the plumb bob on the brick wall for the kiosk. i also learned how to use the plomaba and piola to put up brick walls, i think i may have to build a brick something in my backyard.

our maestro italo at the kiosk

this is the kiosk we finished, and the wall i helped put up.

this is where i have been sleeping the past three weeks, i love this simplified version of life.

we took a gondola down to see the waterfall.

and my hermanastra ashley and i had to do a jump shot for the occasion

my coworker vinicio and his amazing sister ruth, beautiful people, i feel like i now have family in ecuador.

these were my two buds in the city of sucre, haha, city, i mean very small village. matthias and judi (who i called juli for the first week ) we had our special handshake, i´m really going to miss them

then we watched a soccer game in sucre, the tiny place where we built the kiosk.


and as i guessed, lupe and i are in fact best friends ever.
We leave for galapogos thursday morning. I had a dream today that i flew home early  and missed it, and then my tooth fell out. Saying goodbye always stresses me out. But it´s been a great trip nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment